i'm a weirdo!;p$BlogItemTitle$>
i've been tagged by carla! at last after 10 yrs masasagutan ko na xa..haha. sorry it took me so long before answering it..;p
Rule: Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things.
At the end of the blog, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I laugh too much. oh yes! that's true! i laugh too much and i really laugh hard. actually ganito rin yan.di nman sa pgiging slow pro mnsan kpag lhat tumatawa di ako tatawa tas after nila tumawa saka ko tatawa ng matagal. second, di cla tumatawa tas ako lng tawa ng tawa or, ako di natatawa pro ung iba natatawa. hay ewan! pro minsan lng nman yan noh!haha.:p
2. I don't like seeing things on top of the bible. i'm not that highly religious but its just that, i think putting things on top of the bible is a form of disrespect to God.
3. I don't like crab but i like alimasag a lot(small crab). Seldom do i eat crab. and as much as possible, if i have a choice not to eat it, i won't.
4. I like to view pics of female celebrities than male celebrities. specifically foreign ones.
5. I love korean people and i don't know why. :p
6. I always set my alarm to wake me up even though i don't usually rise when it alarms.
*yah i know i'm weird!..i've always been weird.hehe :))*
wrote @ 7:46 PM