unforgettable experience$BlogItemTitle$>
So much have happened in my last 2 days at Fraser Place. Things which i never expected to happen. Both good and bad things. But i don't wanna elaborate more on the bad side of the story. I just wish the issue would eventually die and people won't say a word about it anymore. though i doubt it would happen. The exec. housekeeper even said to us that we are already part of the Fraser History!haha.. at least now, despite of what happened, we can already laugh and joke about it. :P Now, i just want to remember all the good things that happened to me in my one and a half month of stay...
I really learned a lot from my experiences in the company, both in the engineering and housekeeping department. All the supervisors and employees have imparted me with much knowledge which i know would be a big help for me in the future. I have no regrets being placed at Fraser. If given the chance, i would extend my stay coz i really love the working environment there. And i really miss working with all the engineers and housekeepers. They are the reason why everyday i'm always excited to go to work. :) In a span of 1-2 weeks, i'm already comfortable working with all of them and they became my friends. I'm gonna miss them so much now that my training is finished. [my last day was sunday,june 14]
I hope they won't forget us. coz i'm pretty sure i won't forget all of them! =)



more pics on
MY MULTIPLY ^_^
wrote @ 2:20 PM